The weather was very pleasant today so I decided to take a few pictures. Lochlan's personality is really blooming these days. He is understanding new words and phrases everyday. One of his newest words is ka-ka. He says it kuhhh. But he knows what it means.
This weekend we will be celebrating his first birhtday. I'm quite excited about what we have planned. We are going back to his favorite place, the Hands-On museum in Ann Arbor. It will be neat for me to see what he does now that he can walk. I know he will have a great time! His birthday dinner will be a the Rainforest Cafe. This place is great! It is designed just like a rainforest; complete with thunder, fog, lightning and animal sounds.
3 comments:
wow! he is getting pretty big... and that's a lot more than we have planned for Dana's birthday. We are having a simple Princess Party with a few friends... Happy Birthday, Lochlan... I remember you when your mommy was 6-months expecting you... wow! you have sure grown since then... call me sometime...
Happy Birthday Baby Lochlan!
You're not so BABY anymore!
Wow! Time sure has flown by! Lochlan is a cutie; I can't believe he's one-year-old already! Hope you all are well.
Post a Comment