Today Lochlan and I went on our daily bike ride. He trails behind in one of those ricthshaw deals. I usually go around the neighborhood a couple times and then head to the neighborhood park. We went there today and Lochlan went down the big slide BY HIM SELF!!! I was scared at first to let him do it. "Maybe he might fly out the side." You know irrational worrying of a parent. I couldn't believe it when he kept going back for more. What a little man.
(Pictured here is Grandma Bingham with Lochlan on the noted slide)
3 comments:
It's so weird to think that he was only starting to crawl when we first met him! That's so great that he thinking about the potty so early! Think of all the money you'll save NOT buying diapers!
Love!
If you look closely you can see his hair all blown back. Didn't think the slide was that fast!
Post a Comment