Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Loads of New Words


Like popcorn and shout! We are adding these to the list of the already established vocabulary of banana, mama, dada, ba (bottle), bye, and nie nie (night). He understands if I ask him if he wants me to read him a story. He will pick one out and bring it to me. I'm starting to feel like I need to pick up my game a little bit. There are a lot of things to teach him. I guess we will start letters and numbers. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Steoger Fam said...

It's crazy how fast they grow up! I feel kinda sad that my Averie isn't a baby anymore, even though I have Ella now.

Anonymous said...

wow! amazing how fast they grow. Dana celebrated her 1st birthday last week and we are amazed just how perfect and advanced she is... considering my child is younger than yours by 3 weeks LOL I don't know what to suggest. keep me posted on what you find works... :)

Charlotte said...

Oh Rachel, he's such a beautiful boy!

We so Jody and Jean last week at Landon's birthday party. Jean told me you guys were up in Michigan.

You have to let me know the next time you are down our way. We'd love to see you. :)