wow! he really does love snow... we still don't have snow here... that is okay. Dana doesn't have a snow suit yet. looks like you have a nice house too. we miss you so much this season too. I just found your number the other day I will try to give you a call sometime... I have a question for you - how do you do those videos/slideshows with music and all that? I would like to make one to commemorate Dana's 1st year... thanks...
1 comment:
wow! he really does love snow... we still don't have snow here... that is okay. Dana doesn't have a snow suit yet. looks like you have a nice house too. we miss you so much this season too. I just found your number the other day I will try to give you a call sometime... I have a question for you - how do you do those videos/slideshows with music and all that? I would like to make one to commemorate Dana's 1st year... thanks...
Post a Comment